News - Mirakl software underpins $3.1bn sales in 2020
January 28th, 2021. Mirakl CEO Philippe Corrot has announced that its marketplace software was used to transact $3.1bn of B2C and B2B sales (GMV) through 2020, up from $1.5bn in 2019.
Mirakl also announced that it:
- Signed 73 new customers during 2020, including BayWa AG (Energy, Agriculture and Building Materials), Galeria INNO (Belgian department store), La Redoute (French Homewares + Fashion), Musgraves (Irish grocery chain), SalonCentric (part of L'Oréal USA, hair care distributor)
- Launched 55 new marketplaces for its customers including B2B marketplaces for Airbus Helicopters, TetraPak, Thales and B2C marketplaces for Kroger, Carrefour France, H&M Home and Leroy Merlin France.
- Added 270 employees to the team
- Opened a new office in Bordeaux specifically for its Labs function
- Improved B2B marketplace functionality including handling of tax regulation, procurement system integration and catch weight and similar unit-of-measure based pricing.
Mirakl is a member of our ecommerce platform shortlist in the marketplace category.