Mirakl also announced that it:
- Signed 73 new customers during 2020, including BayWa AG (Energy, Agriculture and Building Materials), Galeria INNO (Belgian department store), La Redoute (French Homewares + Fashion), Musgraves (Irish grocery chain), SalonCentric (part of L'Oréal USA, hair care distributor)
- Launched 55 new marketplaces for its customers including B2B marketplaces for Airbus Helicopters, TetraPak, Thales and B2C marketplaces for Kroger, Carrefour France, H&M Home and Leroy Merlin France.
- Added 270 employees to the team
- Opened a new office in Bordeaux specifically for its Labs function
- Improved B2B marketplace functionality including handling of tax regulation, procurement system integration and catch weight and similar unit-of-measure based pricing.
Mirakl is a member of our ecommerce platform shortlist in the marketplace category.